Saturday, August 2, 2014

Dresser Redo

As you saw in my last post I got the cutest white crib! So I really wanted a dresser to match. To bad those are super expensive..... So I kept my eye out on resale pages for a dresser that was in nice condition that I could just repaint to match. I would have gone with a free dresser, but those usually come with broken parts and I'm not handy enough to fix all that. So I found a gorgeous dresser for $100 on a resale page. $100 seems like a lot, but considering its a huge dresser, in perfect condition, it was a deal.

So after getting our crib, I matched the creams at Lowe's and got some wonderful primer and we started working on it!


Here's what we started with.


And here's my wonderful husband helping me prime!

Tonight we got all the primer done and a coat of paint! So tomorrow I'm hoping to get a couple more coats of paint on.

No comments:

Post a Comment