Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Teething

I have to brag for one quick minute, I think I have the world's happiest, most easy going baby. Seriously. He rarely cries, he sleeps great, and he doesn't mind being left to play on his own while I get the house work done.

But then....his teeth started to come in. I feel so bad for him just because it makes me said seeing my happy baby so miserable ALL day. We started supplementing him with a bottle to help him gain weight (the doctors advice, J is a on the small side) and now that he is teeth he refuses the bottle and refuses solids. He is back to just nursing. I tried to avoid tylenol because I'm not a huge medicine fan, but I know if I was in that much pain I would want tylenol so I went ahead and gave him a little.

I'm hoping this comes in waves and this isn't the new normal for him. It really does make me so sad seeing him so grumpy. Tonight he wouldn't even give me a smile! Thankfully he has still been napping and sleeping through the night.

So let's hope these teeth pop through soon and he can catch a break before the next ones come in!

No comments:

Post a Comment