Sunday, October 19, 2014

28 weeks

Everyone told me when I got pregnant that I should make sure to cherish every moment with our baby, because time flies! But, they failed to tell me how fast time would fly during my pregnancy also! I can't believe I'm 28 weeks already!

I got back from my trip to St. Louis and I'm already missing home! I love being back with my husband, but I do miss being around my family. I had a blast at my showers! It was so much fun going through all my presents. Now That I'm back home I have had fun sorting through everything and putting it away in the nursery.



Now that I'm home I really have to start getting ready for Jack! My mom is coming out in a few weeks to help me get everything together. We are going to sort through everything so that she can help me figure out what else I need, and she is going to help me paint the nursery!

Speaking of my mom, at my shower she gave me Jack's baby quilt!!!


How beautiful are these??? The one with elephants has a fuzzy backing and then she used the extra fabric to make the other quilt! I have such a talented mom!!



This week Chance wanted to be in the picture. And of course in honor of fall I had to break out some flannel! Hopefully this week I'll get the nursery looking a bit better and I'll take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment