Thursday, October 2, 2014

26 Weeks

Apparently I can't do everything by myself anymore.... I never wanted to be one of those girls that was constantly asking for help. People have been so sweet and have offered help and I turn it down and just do things myself. But this week I was in the car and tossed my purse in the seat behind me, later I reached back for it and my dad said, "wait I'll get it!" Of course I turned down the help and stretched to the seat behind me to grab my giant purse. No big deal right? Wrong. Apparently something as simple as turning to grab my bag totally pulled something in my back. I was down for the day. Thankfully it was a quick fix and felt better the next day. But I have realized I do need help every now and then.

On a positive note; I'm in town visiting my family!!! It has been so refreshing! Being so far away is tough!! I think missing Christmas for the first time is going to be really hard... I have been busy every single day! I made a list of things that I miss doing in St. Louis and I have been checking things off my list every day! Once I'm back home I'll take time to post some photos from all my adventures and make a lovely post about why St. Louis is so great!

I'm 26 weeks and I have to say, this pregnancy is going fast! I know once I get closer to the end, I'll be way more uncomfortable and I'll probably be anxious to get it over with. But right now I just can't believe how fast it's going! Do I really only have 14 weeks left?? Baby J should be about 2 lbs now and is moving around like crazy! I love getting to lay down and watch all his kicks and movements. I mean it's weird, but it's pretty fun to watch!


Here's my 26 week picture! Overalls courtesy of my wonderful husband! I have to say overalls are the best! I don't have to worry about my pants constantly falling down!

No comments:

Post a Comment