Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Are you ready??

"Are you ready??" is about the most asked question I get, and to be honest the answer is, "...well I don't know..." I mean I probably have plenty of onesies, we have a crib, diapers are ready to go, and now we are just waiting for the baby. But even with all of the stuff I still don't feel "ready." How do you get ready anyways?? I have read a couple of books, I used to babysit for other people, but can you really ever be ready for your own baby?? I'm not panicking just yet, but there have been several nights where I lay there and think about the 5 billion things my books haven't covered. Usually I'm the person who is pretty carefree and doesn't need much of a plan beforehand, but I finally looked at my husband and said, "uhhh I really do not know what I'm doing...." Thankfully he just replied that we will figure it out as we go along. Cue the sigh of relief!...kind of, I might still be a little anxious. 

Anyways, last week we had maternity photos done and I LOVE the pictures!! Greene Label Photography did an amazing job! I debated whether or not to get them done, but I'm so glad I did, it's a great memory to hold on to. 






I can't begin to explain how blessed I am to have a husband who keeps me calm when I wake him up in the middle of the night with my ridiculous worries. He has been so great! We can't wait to meet our little man in less than a month!! God has been so good throughout this pregnancy and we are so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment